Sportbike World banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,982 Posts
Dan03F4i said:
They must have been really fugly if Bill wasn't all up on it.:twofinger
i don't consider myself too picky when it comes to women, but i was ready to leave after five minutes of watching the bike wash. It's a good thing that my little brother was being entertained by the stunt show, b/c it would have been a wasted trip.

-=bmacd=-

·
Registered
845 Posts
DreamRyder said:
Geesh Chris you must be slippin in your old age... I can remember a time not too long ago you would have posted "PROVE IT" :p
I know E, but I was just trying to be a nicer, gentler leg humper this time :twofinger

Do I need to remind ** nope ;) E. ** :twofinger

·
Registered
966 Posts
DreamRyder said:
hell when I bounce up to 140 I don't dare wear my 2 pc I wait till I'm back to 130 or less :eek:

E.
It doesnt matter what weight I am at, I can never find a 2 piece that looks good on me.:eek:

·
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph
6,322 Posts
GPZRider said:
It doesnt matter what weight I am at, I can never find a 2 piece that looks good on me.:eek:
so you saying your speedo's only has 1 piece of material in the front and none in the back :eek:

E.
:twofinger

·
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph
6,322 Posts
GixxerChris said:
I know E, but I was just trying to be a nicer, gentler leg humper this time :twofinger

I see... a new approach.. is it workin for you yet :p

E.

·
Registered
966 Posts
DreamRyder said:
so you saying your speedo's only has 1 piece of material in the front and none in the back :eek:

E.
:twofinger
You dont want to see me in a speedo, trust me. :p The only speedo I have is on the dash of the GPz

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
GixxerChris said:

Do I need to remind ** nope ;) E. ** :twofinger

Using her editing powers for evil again I see....editing powers and bewbies are slowly ruling the world.......:twofinger

·
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph
6,322 Posts
Judge said:
Using her editing powers for evil again I see....editing powers and bewbies are slowly ruling the world.......:twofinger
we've always ruled the world.. we just let you puppets think you are the real ones in control :twofinger

E.

21 - 29 of 29 Posts