Sportbike World banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
385 Posts
Anyone take picts???
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
211 Posts
the chicks in the bikini bike wash in the photo gallery were pretty damn smokn hot. these ones wernt???
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,998 Posts
ManousoZX12 said:
the chicks in the bikini bike wash in the photo gallery were pretty damn smokn hot. these ones wernt???
God I hope you're not referring to the gallery of pics from finishline last year :barf:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,998 Posts
ManousoZX12 said:
ya i was. these broads are f*n hottt.

I will give you ONE, but one out of like 7 or 8 doesn't make it worth going to.


When I think of strippers I imagine girls who I want to see take their clothes off, not put them on. ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
31 Posts
hmmm.. not that i'm anything to look at (especially in a bikini :hurl: ) But honestly i saw maybe 1 out of 8 that was worth giving a second look.... the rest made me sad to realized how lazy girls are now days at that age... too lazy to even take care of their own bodies :mad:

what the hell happened ???
since when is it cool to be a fat lazy couch potato?? :confused:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
845 Posts
lilbittatrouble said:
hmmm.. not that i'm anything to look at (especially in a bikini :hurl: )
uh ok...if you say so, from what I remember about what you look like you'd look damn good in a bikini...or anything for that matter...but, just my :2cents:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
385 Posts
bmacd said:
i took my camera, but i promise you nobody was picture worthy.

-=bmacd=-
GAWD :barf:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,998 Posts
They could advertise a bunch of chickens wearing BIKINI'S and you guys would show up :laughing:
 

·
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph
Joined
·
6,322 Posts
GixxerChris said:
uh ok...if you say so, from what I remember about what you look like you'd look damn good in a bikini...or anything for that matter...but, just my :2cents:
Geesh Chris you must be slippin in your old age... I can remember a time not too long ago you would have posted "PROVE IT" :p

I tend to agree with Mel :thumb: it just amazes me how some fat chics can wear some of the attire they do and not feel embarrased about it :( hell when I bounce up to 140 I don't dare wear my 2 pc I wait till I'm back to 130 or less :eek:

E.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
424 Posts
DreamRyder said:
Geesh Chris you must be slippin in your old age... I can remember a time not too long ago you would have posted "PROVE IT" :p

I tend to agree with Mel :thumb: it just amazes me how some fat chics can wear some of the attire they do and not feel embarrased about it :( hell when I bounce up to 140 I don't dare wear my 2 pc I wait till I'm back to 130 or less :eek:

E.
heck, i think 130 is too fat. i wait till i'm down to at least 120 to wear my two piece.
 

·
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph
Joined
·
6,322 Posts
kacey kaye said:
heck, i think 130 is too fat. i wait till i'm down to at least 120 to wear my two piece.
when I got down to 120 a couple years ago I only wore a size 4/5 and that was way too skinny for my comfort... I like it better bein a 7/8 which puts me around 128-130 lbs... but lately it seems harder to stay there :( I envy these people who stay skinny naturally even after kids :rolleyes:

E.
 
1 - 20 of 29 Posts
Top