Sportbike World banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
havent had a bike or at least been ridiing in a while.. but i do drive a lot, boy do i drive,

juss wondering you guys see on the streets the most. for me here in LA, CA, it has to be GXSR's i'd like to say 750's but with this whole new liter bike notion, it seems that around maybe there neck and neck, then its probably cbr600 f4's followed by f4i's. i hear the occasional 51, or aprilia ride by my house.. :cool: :drool:

how about you?

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
Blue R6, Yellow F4, Green 6R, and alot of GSXRs...which are sometimes hard to tell which model they are from a distance.

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hysyde said:
and alot of GSXRs...which are sometimes hard to tell which model they are from a distance.
yeah i hate that they all look a like too ..:rolleyes:

·
Registered
6,400 Posts
Sorry to disappoint you.

The bikes I see most often are Harleys/Cruisers & upright riding position bikes along with some heavy Touring bikes. I say Harleys/Cruiser in one word for they are so much alike as each Cruiser owner does all he can to make the bike look like a Harley.
I would say out of some 50 to 75 of the above I might spot a sportbike. Yes this is on the hwys & not in the towns by the eating joints.

·
Registered
218 Posts
I am in Smitty's boat. Lots of Harleys... All the Army guys dream for em, especially those officers.

But on the Sportbike side, its a lot of Kawi 7&9R's, Green or Yellow

I think all the GXXR's are being repaired as I saw 3 in my "hood" popping weelies all day

and lots of blue YAMMIS :D

·
Registered
492 Posts
Piles of blue R6s and silver R1s. Seems like that silver sure was a winning idea for sales.

·
Registered
560 Posts
20:1 ratio of Harleys (& some metric cruisers) to anything else. Quite a few BMW's, as we have a very good BMW shop in the area. A small number of sport bikes and the occasional Gold Wing headin' down the highway.

As far as I know, my Futura will be the only one in the immediate region and there's 2-3 Aprilias in the Tahoe area. Very small club indeed :D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts