Sportbike World banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
848 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone!

This is slightly random, but I am so jealous of all the bikes I saw out today in Atlanta! I'm in town on business, and I just about drool over the prospect of being able to ride in the ridiculously nice weather down here!

That's about it... so if you happen to see some geeky chick running around Atlanta oogling your bike, it's probably me.

~Tangie~

·
Registered
659 Posts
Bikes out? I never put my bike up here. I think I rode to work at least once every week this past winter. I'm from Indiana and I'll never move back north.

·
Registered
7,448 Posts
mkeeney said:
Bikes out? I never put my bike up here. I think I rode to work at least once every week this past winter. I'm from Indiana and I'll never move back north.
Yeah, you've gotta feel for 'em, hey? High 80's here today. :cool:

·
Registered
18 Posts
saturntangerine said:
Hey everyone!

This is slightly random, but I am so jealous of all the bikes I saw out today in Atlanta! I'm in town on business, and I just about drool over the prospect of being able to ride in the ridiculously nice weather down here!

That's about it... so if you happen to see some geeky chick running around Atlanta oogling your bike, it's probably me.

~Tangie~
Yeah....that's why i live here....ten months out of the year you can ride in relative comfort....the other two months that's what electric gear is for....and heated grips....:thumbs2:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts