Sportbike World banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
532 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
is there anyone... by chance... selling:

an 00-03 gsxr 600 or 750 in blue, or yellow?

that would be spectacular! :drool:

·
Registered
532 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
negatory on teh superhawk.

If you're going to throw up bikes other than the listed gixxer models, I'm only shopping for fuel injected bikes.

·
Registered
481 Posts
almightys said:
how about a Ninja 250??

:twofinger :twofinger :twofinger
HELLO I believe the Ninja is mine..buddy.

How bout's a Busa! I'm looking to upgrade to a wedding ring.:twofinger :twofinger

Attachments

·
Registered
532 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
prices would be spectacular:D

I think a busa is just out of my league, as of this weekend I just broke 125lbs.

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
xdbx said:
prices would be spectacular:D

I think a busa is just out of my league, as of this weekend I just broke 125lbs.
or how about you SHUT UP and keep your bike daniel!

jk, but u know what i think about the looks of your f4i vs a gsxr.

HoNdA!

·
Registered
112 Posts
I think Jen929 is still has her gixxer for sale (???)

·
Registered
198 Posts
Yeah, we will sell either of them if you are interested....

04 GSXR600 blue only about 400 miles
02 GSXR750 yellow and I am not sure on miles....

Jen

·
Registered
532 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
the auction for my bike ends in about an hour, so we'll see how much i have to play with

·
Registered
963 Posts
Theres always a nice 1000RR.. Less than 3300 miles....

$8500

You can have my Arai Quantum Tattoo Silver (Large) and my HJC Cheapy Passenger (Medium)..

Bike was new in Decemeber of '04.. All gear new this year...

And if your only 125 Pounds I have a Alpinestar Venom Leather, size 42 that would fit you.. I spent just under $500 on it.. Ill throw it in....

Need to get rid of this thing....

Attachments

·
Registered
532 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
'ts a bit out of my price range, and I included my weight because i am still working up to a liter bike. Besides the fact that Progressive is pretty determined to not allow me to get anything that fast.. :twofinger

beautiful bike though. BTW, mine just sold for 4300, and I threw up a jacket I had on ebay, anyone know what kind of price I should expect?

Jacket Ebay Auction

·
Registered
963 Posts
xdbx said:
'ts a bit out of my price range, and I included my weight because i am still working up to a liter bike. Besides the fact that Progressive is pretty determined to not allow me to get anything that fast.. :twofinger

beautiful bike though. BTW, mine just sold for 4300, and I threw up a jacket I had on ebay, anyone know what kind of price I should expect?

Jacket Ebay Auction
Cool Cool.. I moved up to this bike from my F4i...Just no time for it...

For insurance, check out state farm.. Not sure your age, but I have always had good prices from them.. I pay about $40 a month for full coverage on this bike...

How did the ebay thing work out for you? Thought about doing that with mine next spring when the market is a bit better...

1 - 20 of 45 Posts