Sportbike World banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just came across this vid. It tells the story of a HD rider who was clipped and sent under a semi.

I normally hang sh*t on HD riders, but this guy's story has changed my opinion. We're all bikers after all...

Warning: There are some not-so-pretty pictures included in the clip.

Link to clip.

·
Registered
307 Posts
Damn.

Its hard to fathom how fragile riding is and how easily it can change your life. I was on a six hour trip down into the hills today feeling a little tired after getting to church early so I hung with the slow guys and two-up riders in back; a good decision. While the faster people took off I thought how my life could totally change if I failed to take one of the turns correctly. After thinking of that and seeing this video, I sorta want to ride only on the track where its relatively safe.

·
Registered
30 Posts
That's so sad. I think of the consequences of my actions before I take them, and ride defensively, but it is so hard to think about the fact that someone else's mistake could ruin your life.

·
Registered
460 Posts
That is quite disturbing. I hope that guy that hit him is behind bars. People need to stop thinking that they are the most inportant thing on the road and respect other people. No matter what they are on or in.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts