Sportbike World banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Smokes35 said:
Drama??? DRAMA??? YOU WANT DRAMA???

Im bout to start posting back at GTR--- it might smell like hot garbage, but atleast the site works! :D :D lol, kidding
This Account Has Been Suspended!!!!this is what GTR is: smartass

·
Registered
505 Posts
duessel said:
They shut us down because we were too active. We've been having problems with activity for quite some time and MH9 and myself haven't come up with an understanding yet.

Sorry all. We will be back up in a few days. :crying: :(
Duess, stupid question of the day,does activity mean bandwith?Is there anything we as site members can do to help resolve and or keep it from happining again?

·
Registered
505 Posts
saturntangerine said:
What a bunch of f'in pansies. :squid: :twofinger :rolleyes:
Wholly heck I haven't heard from you in a while,glad to see you are still Kickin:squid:

·
Registered
505 Posts
saturntangerine said:
I'm alive and doing VERY well. Surprised people don't cringe when I come around. :rolleyes:
Well we only talked a few times at the old bike night meetings so I have no preconceptions about you,seemed like a ok person ,so I am not going to cringe, just say hello,hope you have a good summer and if you see the wobblin goblin passing by on the road wave hello.

·
Registered
848 Posts
Hahaha, I wave to one and all!

I was going to try to make it out to QSL tomorrow night for bike night, but I'm not sure I'm gonna make it. I'm trying to manage 3 jobs tomorrow, not to mention that it's Finals week for all my kids. Basically, what I'm saying is "I'm pooped!" but I would love to make it out and do some miles tomorrow night.

21 - 28 of 28 Posts