Sportbike World banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
258 Posts
I found this on another board. It sounds like a good idea...check it out

:mad: I drove my fullsize chevy cage on the Bay Bridge Friday a.m. heading to Frisco and spotted some riding brothers (2) pulled over in my lane. I'm slowing and trying to give them room as they are against the curb but could still use whatever room we give 'em. Of course I have lane splitters flying up on my right side which forces me to maintain my position to the left of my lane. I know for a fact if I had been riding, I would definitely have seen my fellow riders and made the appropriate speed and position adjustments to avoid being the one rider who forced a truck to hit anyone. I ended up making a full stop far enough behind the stopped riders, waited for the multitude of Ignorants to pass, and proceeded when clear.
Needless to say, I wanted to smack the idiots who showed no concern for anyone (including themselves) by making things unsafe.
Sorry, had to vent, but I'm over it now.:barf: :hurl: :crying::twofinger

·
Registered
892 Posts
i'd order one, but i rarely drive the grand cherokee. my wife is the main driver of that...and i dont want to lie to the bikers...as she can sometimes not be the most observant driver LOL.

·
Registered
2,442 Posts
I've seen a few cars and semi's around here with those stickers and was wondering were they came from. Nice find.

Sepias

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
Hi All-

Seems like a pretty cool idea. I've wondered of a good way to communicate to other riders that I'm a rider too...when I'm in my cage. This beats putting a big HRC sticker in my rear window since it's factory/brand neutral.

~ Blue Jays ~

1 - 6 of 6 Posts