Sportbike World banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
492 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:( Welp it's official....I'm in Europe while my 9 sits under a cover on my patio back in New Mexico. Man this SUCKS!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait until this fall when I get back. I sure hope everyone has a safe and fun summer riding. Keep the riding stories coming that way I can get some riding entertainment.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I'm lonely too...

KVP,

hey I'm in the Air Force too. I'm stationed at Robins AFB, GA and I'm TDY to Albany, GA for 4 months. Then I have to go to Nellis for a month after this TDY. Damn!!! My ZX7R sit in my apartment all week until I go home on the weekends. I feel your pain...

Brat:crying:

·
Registered
5,373 Posts
Mental note...
Find kvpZX9R's house and steal his bike off his patio:D

·
Registered
9 Posts
if your in italy near aviano ab, go to vecios. its a little pizza joint north of the ab...best pizza you will ever eat.

if your in germany near ramstein ab, go to landstuhl and see Izit, best turkish gyros you will ever eat.

i spent 4 years in germany and loved it...i want to go back, but not in the service...maybe civil service. enjoy it dude.

·
Registered
492 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Nope, the bike's not chained....It's just sitting there. Feel free to help yourself. I'll take the insursance money and get another. :D

I wish I was in Germany, Italy or anywhere nice like that. It's summer in Bosnia for me. Not much fun to be had here.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts