All you need to do is donate to "Make a Difference Charity"
which contributes to
the Detroit Children's Hospital Burn Center,
to get your bike sparkling clean.

SAME DAY STARTING AT 2:00
"A Lap of South America by Motorcycle"

View a Dramatic 1 Hour Slide Show Showing an Incredible Journey
Around The Continent of South America

We would like to take this opportunity to Thank our sponsor for this seasons Bike Washes.

SPORTBIKETRACKTIME
Thank You!

·
Premium Member
4,823 Posts
Some people are going on the skydiving/Tecumseh ride. But for those who cannot make it a long day of riding, a charitable cause is always good.:thumb:

·
Registered
239 Posts
???

Does all of this mean that Redline will not make an appearance at the Dream Cruise...sounds like we won't have any presence there:wtf:

I'm debating whether to skip the dream cruise and ride out to Tecumseh. Anyone going to the cruise?:confused:

Anyone making the ride out to Tecumseh and surronding area bc that is a awesome ride?

·
Registered
969 Posts
They've upgraded to Hooter Girls. I've been too scared to get my bike washed. I'd rather pay them to leave me alone. Wish I could see if the Hooter girls are any better, but I'm going on the Tecumseh ride for sure.

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
I may show just to see what the hooters look like...

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
almightys said:
thatta boy... represent for the cause!
lol
gotta man....hooters need support (sometimes) :drool:

·
Registered
4,998 Posts
Judge said:
gotta man....hooters need support (sometimes) :drool:
The ones that need support we don't want , they should be firm and self-supportive. :D

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
LuckyStrike said:
The ones that need support we don't want , they should be firm and self-supportive. :D

I got love for most bewbies....:twofinger

·
Registered
239 Posts
Dan

Are you cruising or parking then chillin. If chillin then where are you parking bc I'm going to be there and will meet up w/ ya if u want and check out the cruise w/ ya if you have a decent location.

Let me know if there will be room to squeeze my bike in. Thanks

Who else is going 2 the cruise:burnout:

·
Registered
51 Posts
Re: Dan

GlenF4i said:
Are you cruising or parking then chillin. If chillin then where are you parking bc I'm going to be there and will meet up w/ ya if u want and check out the cruise w/ ya if you have a decent location.

Let me know if there will be room to squeeze my bike in. Thanks

Who else is going 2 the cruise:burnout:
Going to the cruise with a bunch of bikes. prolly parking on the corner of 13 and woodward, dunno though.

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
Dan03F4i said:
There is no way i'm riding my bike during the cruise. My hand would be sore as hell from the clutch. Plus my ass would be toasted.:eek:
You friggen wuss....a chic just posted that she was riding down there...and you are all..cry pout cry...my hand...my butt....my god take some midol and ride the dumb thing...why wait in traffic...you are on a bike...cut in between cars like we were meant to do....

I will be down there...not sure where at or what time yet...but the plan is to be there

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
Dan03F4i said:
I'd rather sit in my nice air conditioned truck listening to music. I drive around the whole time i'm down there which is about 8 hours.:twofinger
yea...so get you about 4 or 5 blocks huh....last time we went it took us about 3 hrs to do a couple miles....fawk that....

1 - 20 of 42 Posts