Sportbike World banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi guys just looking for some info on bike to bike communication devices ie waht are some ncie ones to get prices wise and for qual so when me and my mate go out rideing we can talk. as we ride any info would be great

iam in the UK atm but i guess i could find sothing on ebay to get ordered in or somthing

thanx guys in advance

keep safe

·
Registered
434 Posts
I have used chatterboxes, but let me tell you what i am goin with this season.

Motorola has a blue tooth hemet headset out that has been getting awesome reveiws, it combines the best of both worlds, most of us already have cellphones, and the majority being bluetooth capable, you can answer, or make calls from the headset using voice dial, even when i was using chatterboxes, most people i rode with had nothing, or another brand, and even when we were using the same channel radios, we did not talk much. so it is just as easy to call a fellow rider using voice dial.

And it has 2-way comunication built in, so you can use it as a rider to pass two way radio.

It may not be what you are looking for, but it is exactly what i am wanting.

here is a link, http://www.motorolabluetoothheadsets.com/mot_hs830_bluetooth_headsets.html

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanx for the info guys waht iam looking for is a bit like waht the Doorman have walkie talkie wih ear and mouth peice with a few channels i will be buying a set of 2 so that no matter who iam rideing with i can give one to so we can chat tbh :) any info like that would be great where can i find these chatterboxes ? iam new to riding so.. :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts