Sportbike World banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Being a first time rider.. of course i still need to take my test for a temp. license.

Question. How hard it is? And i can find the information i need to study in the back or front of the one for automobiles correct?

·
Registered
50 Posts
its not that hard. Formally from OH myself, 12yrs ago. The (written) test is mostly common sence. A few ones that thru me were; ..behind you is the first place you look when you stop at and intersection, your left blinker is the first thing motorist will see when merging onto the hyway. the rest is buried beneth years of drinking:D . I must warn you about your bike choice, (if the riding test is still the same) sportbikes may not be the best idea. They don't have an easy turning radius for the corners you'll have to face. :eek: I don't want to scare you; just trying to help:cool: .

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cool. Well i plan on driving on the temp until i get the hang of things a little bit.. and then finding a place i can take the safety course.. and get my license with them instead of going to the BMV and taking the test.:cool:

I will let you guys know whats going on within the next few days.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts