Sportbike World banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How many people have put there bike in storage. I'm flying back to Wisconsin for 2 weeks and need to stash my bike somewhere. I'll be damned if I let it sit in the apartment complex while I'm away. Are those self-storage places any good? How much can I expect to pay for 2 weeks of storage? Thanks.

·
Registered
67 Posts
storage sucks.... you'd probably have to pay for a whole month... I just rented a parking space at a storage facility once, and it cost me 55 bucks a month.... I am not sure how much the enclosed units are... but I would guess they were not cheap... if you don't find anything, I am sure I could move a few motorcycles around in my garage and make some room for yours for a couple of weeks ... also one of my friends has a hanger at chandler airpark attached to her house, I am sure you could throw it in a corner there... just let me know if you need anything...

later,

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Everyone is so friendly. I've had many replies saying I could keep my bike at their place. Or maybe it's all one big conspiracy cuz everyone wants my R1. :rolleyes: If I keep it at your place, you can tell all your friends that it yours....:D

1 - 3 of 3 Posts