21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:) here are some photos i took at the nec bike show in the uk 14/11/03
new Z 750

Attachments

·
Registered
377 Posts
Sheesh that Yamaha FZ600 naked is so much nicer in the flesh than in the press releases. A real stunner.

The Z750 is a possible dissapointment. It runs the same front end as the ZR-7/GpZ1100 which means soft springs and weak brakes - unless Kawasaki have modded the internals. Nothing that can't be fixed but by 2004 you would hope you wouldn't have to.

:)

·
Registered
370 Posts
Re: nec show

bulldog said:
:) new fzr 600
GOTTA GET ME ONE OF THESE :love: :drool: :burnout:

·
Registered
182 Posts
Sorry, i just dont think naked bikes are too impressive looking, looks like you just rebuilt a rocket with no fairings.. :2cents:

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
naked bikes

:) hey if we all liked the same thing life would be boreing .the thing is over here the streetfighter/naked bike thing is and has been popular for a long time ,me i dont mind sports bikes but as you say they dont do it for me,but i am sure a lot of guy's here in the uk would disagree with me.:confused: but i like to ride something different to all the other type's of bike .go to a bike meet over here you see 1-6 maybe up to 15 blades or zxr's parked up amongst all the other sports bikes,they all still look the same no one pays much notice .Turn up on one off these streetfighters every body pays attention . and its a one off .

Attachments

·
Registered
51 Posts
I wish that the Z750 was going to brought into the states but it looks like we aren't going to get this year. I'm interested in seeing how it does in the British magazine tests.

·
Registered
4 Posts
spitz said:
Sorry, i just dont think naked bikes are too impressive looking, looks like you just rebuilt a rocket with no fairings.. :2cents:
Personally, I don't find a whole lot of plastics covering the inner workings and engineering of a bike too impressive. Fairing bikes have very little individuality, unless you strip them down and get a pain job, change cans, etc. Either way......they need to look a whole lot different to how they are straight out of the factory, otherwise we'd all look like power-ranger clones!!!!.......just my opinion :2cents: :2cents:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Re: naked bikes

bulldog said:
:) hey if we all liked the same thing life would be boreing .the thing is over here the streetfighter/naked bike thing is and has been popular for a long time ,me i dont mind sports bikes but as you say they dont do it for me,but i am sure a lot of guy's here in the uk would disagree with me.:confused: but i like to ride something different to all the other type's of bike .go to a bike meet over here you see 1-6 maybe up to 15 blades or zxr's parked up amongst all the other sports bikes,they all still look the same no one pays much notice .Turn up on one off these streetfighters every body pays attention . and its a one off .
Totally agree with you there m8 :D :thumb: :D

·
Registered
68 Posts
Love the whole Street Fighter thing,,,
The way I like to look at em,,,,those shiney new sport bikes are just PARTS for FIGHTERS:D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts