Sportbike World banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok decided to take a look at what was on offer locally and came up with these two little crackers:rolleyes:

Attachments

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
And as a track bike

The first one would make a top daily work bike if I can just find a belt feed machine gun to divert the local taxi suiside squad.
This one has all of the style and mechanical handicaps that a fat, hairless old fart could want.

Cant understand why but I quite fancy the solo:eek:

Attachments

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
Swinger

That first thing is straight out of Hogan's Hero's.... geeezus :D

You'd kill someone the first time you forgot about the bucket you had hanging off the side.

I can just see you on that with your Cornel Klink helmet buzzing down the main strip of Beijing :thumb:

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
I can see a bussiness opportunity looming

The Beemer is supposed to be a genuine Africa Corps bike but I have my doubts. Both are about 3000 US but a manky one could be had for a lot less. The pipes are straight through and they sound like a Massy Ferguson on its way to the scrap yard. Should appeal to the HD brigade:D

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Taste optional

Barf:barf:

You may have noticed that the dumb fuck who designed these death traps put the levers on the wrong way round:squid:
Although they dont get up to much of a speed the weight alone would make the front drum brake a bit scary:eek:

Attachments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts