Sportbike World banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey everyone i am now in the process of opening up my bike shop. I got the site up and running take a moment to look at it. If you guys need anything let me know i`ll do what i can to hook ya up. vicious customz

·
Registered
1,727 Posts
hey,
nice to see you post. You should come out sometime and meet the group if you can.

·
Registered
1,727 Posts
you should tell them what you do exactly. the composite work is pretty cool.

Just so you guys know,
Matt has offered us a discount on goods and services. we were just working out the details and thinking about adding him to our site as one of our sponsors.:thumb:

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
just so everyone knows i can get pretty much get any thing you may need for your bike. Tires, jackets, helmets, etc. I offer bike storage for the winter and included is winterization and dewinterization of your bike. Also If you need any body repair work i can do that. I specailzie in composite bodies. I can take your current platics and make a mold of them. and then either create a fiberglass, carbon fiber or anyother composite material you may want. We can also do custom paint work. Pretty soon i`ll beable to do wheel balancing and tire changes. If you guys have any questions please feel free to ask.

·
Registered
1,415 Posts
Nice, I like the repair then cast a new one idea. How much avg savings you predict with this kind of work vs. buying new factory/race plastics???? Just an avg, doesn't have to be exact. I've repaired a few of mine on my bike, and of course as time and wear and vibration takes it's toll on them, they're getting worse. So this idea is really appealing

·
Registered
1,982 Posts
CruiserErik said:
Nice, I like the repair then cast a new one idea. How much avg savings you predict with this kind of work vs. buying new factory/race plastics???? Just an avg, doesn't have to be exact. I've repaired a few of mine on my bike, and of course as time and wear and vibration takes it's toll on them, they're getting worse. So this idea is really appealing
zip ties my friend, zip ties...

-=bmacd=-

·
Registered
4,998 Posts
hellsnat said:
Got a price?
For you Matt, I'll store your bike for $85 a Month :D $125 get' it stored indoors :D

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
$30 a month for storage...as far as the shock rebuilds and valve adjustments i`m not able to do them at this time but i do have someone that can. If you want i can get a price for you.

·
Registered
3,691 Posts
Gixster600 said:
$30 a month for storage...as far as the shock rebuilds and valve adjustments i`m not able to do them at this time but i do have someone that can. If you want i can get a price for you.
Sure if you don't mind. I think I'm gonna put it out there in a month or so and see what/who people recommend as well.

·
Registered
798 Posts
Gixster600 said:
need a price on a valve inspection/adjustment for a 2001 CBR600F4i

Thanks!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts