Sportbike World banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, it is raining right now (as I am getting ready to leave to go home, of course. I see a few cells on the radar southwest of here heading towards Washington Pa... (Go figure...)

I want to bring the Triumph, but we may just bring Heidi's Jeep.

·
Registered
459 Posts
I am riding and my son will be on the back. I dont think it will be raining by the time we get there and back.I have fath in god to keep me dry on my way down and home.

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
KLRBE said:
I am riding and my son will be on the back. I dont think it will be raining by the time we get there and back.I have fath in god to keep me dry on my way down and home.
We do not need to know about you going down, especially if your kid is with you.....sick fuckin bastid!!!:twofinger

·
Registered
262 Posts
Roy.:ban:

·
Registered
425 Posts
It looks like rain on the radar but what do they know?!?!?!?!
I'm sick of rain!!!!
Saturday it was beautiful but I couldn't ride because I was at a sheep festival!!! BTW: Bagger, your girlfriends say Hi!

·
Registered
459 Posts
R6CycleGal said:
It looks like rain on the radar but what do they know?!?!?!?!
I'm sick of rain!!!!
Saturday it was beautiful but I couldn't ride because I was at a sheep festival!!! BTW: Bagger, your girlfriends say Hi!
first part. ride. second part :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: also heidi are you interested in the calander.

·
Registered
425 Posts
KLRBE said:
first part. ride. second part :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: also heidi are you interested in the calander.
Heck no I ain't posing in any calendar for all you horney boys and girls:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts