Sportbike World banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey every tuesday nite at 7pm. Were having a bike nite at TIN FISH.
for those of u that dont know where its at its located on M-29 in Fair Haven.

U take 94E get off on 23mile rd. take that untill it turns to 29 and its bout 3 miles on the right hand side.

We have drink specials like $2 domestic n 2.50 Import.

Give aways, Tiki Bar, Bonfire bar, reduced food menu and designated motorcycle parking.

Hope to see u guys out there. If ur coming bring everyone.

And if u guys need to get ahold of me call me on my

Cell 313-971-1142. Yaz

and plus... id like to get more recognition for the club at Macomb.

J

·
0 Posts
HAHAHA, are they gonna charge $2.50 for valet and we get to park ourselves? That happend to us last time...

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
no dude whered u get that at???

no parking IS FREEEEEEE!!!!!!

beers are 2 dollars n 2.50.

J

·
0 Posts
Dude,
Tin Fish charged us to park.... AND, we parked the bikes ourselves... A bunch of us were there, Chuck, Terry..

J

·
0 Posts
Or, just go back to your crib and drink the 40 gallons in the bedroom?:twofinger :twofinger :twofinger

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
jackdrinker said:
Or, just go back to your crib and drink the 40 gallons in the bedroom?:twofinger :twofinger :twofinger
LOL, good call!!!

Shit, I have 20 gallons in my living room to be honest!

I should be moving it downstairs tomorrow. But no rush. LOL

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
hey matt yah come out.... we can talk binnnis haha

hope to see some of u out there.. it starts at 7 so yah shouldnt be too bad..

·
Registered
112 Posts
CBR RYDER said:
Hey every tuesday nite at 7pm. Were having a bike nite at TIN FISH.

We have drink specials like $2 domestic n 2.50 Import.

A combination of words that just don't seem right for some reason...:twofinger

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
Re: Re: BIKE NITE AT TIN FISH sponsored by MACOMB POEWRSPORTS

KM2006 said:
A combination of words that just don't seem right for some reason...:twofinger
Actually what he meant to say is.

Come on out, bring your girl on the back, get her buzzing for cheap, then have some fun after you get home!

How's that Yaz?:D

·
Registered
625 Posts
i went there with detroit choppers last year for thier bikenite and itw as 5 bucks to park and then 5 to get in....end of the day......too expensive for bikes and babes....best ratio ive seen to date is ernies on 19 and garfield on thursday nite...chauncey billups showed up last week .....i like the atmosphere and theres a lot of eye candy...get there before 8 and theres no cover...you can sit outside and have a few icey cold beverages and have a great time:thumb:

·
Registered
966 Posts
RSWarrior said:
best ratio ive seen to date is ernies on 19 and garfield on thursday nite...chauncey billups showed up last week .....i like the atmosphere and theres a lot of eye candy...get there before 8 and theres no cover...you can sit outside and have a few icey cold beverages and have a great time:thumb:
Is this still mostly a harley crowd?

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
sheeesh u guys are killin me..

as for the bikes n beer for those of u that like to have a beer or two im not sayin that then go ride..

we are all grown adults physically... mentally i dunno bout a few ppl... haha... neways be smart thats all i gotta say.

AND ABOUT THE PARKING THERE IS NO COVER CHARGE. ITS FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

as far as eye candy goes we have a good crowd.

and as far as the crowd goes i only went to one and there were more rockets then crusiers.

im jus tryin to get as many ppl out as i can we gotta show some intrest. as far as redline goes.

Neways and as for the fish flies i thought the season was over but i seen a few out last nite only around were i live..

does that answer everyones questions.:twofinger

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
Yaz, I can't make it this week (family stuff) but be sure to post up next week and I'll show. I love bars on the water :thumb:

RSWarrior said:
no actually there was only 3 bikes there....all the rest were cages but thursday nite is ladies nite and when you go youll know why:D
It is, but be prepared for a bunch of wanna-be-high-class skanks & guys that are too greasy for even me lol. Cougars are on the prowl like crazy for anybody that's intrested in them.
:cheers:

·
Registered
3,279 Posts
jjkGURU said:
Yaz, I can't make it this week (family stuff) but be sure to post up next week and I'll show. I love bars on the water :thumb:

It is, but be prepared for a bunch of wanna-be-high-class skanks & guys that are too greasy for even me lol. Cougars are on the prowl like crazy for anybody that's intrested in them.
:cheers:

Translation: Cougars as in old chicks hunting for younger guys...lol
incase anybody was wonderin on what Cougars are...lol...

Owner's son at my work said chick nite is wed.
and mentioned a decent portion of younger chicks available....
I'll hafta see for myself....
I'm guessin this is the place that used ta be Bud's on the Lake...with boat slips?

Question revisited......Fish fly alert season?...or normal fish fly quota per nite? Kinda important.....

1 - 20 of 32 Posts