Sportbike World banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone. Hope everyones doing ok.. Ive been home for a while now and I've hit the ground running at work.

Well This year Im going to be putting together bike nights for work.

They are going to be at Hooters of Roseville on Gratiot and 14mile. These events will be every WED. night.

We will have Dyno shoot outs once a month, also we are giving away a costom paint job. And costom painted helmet once a month. Thats just some of the stuff we are doing.

Anyways hope to see u guys out there this summer. It kicks off April 16th. And its from 7-10PM. Every week.

If you have anyquestions gimmie a call.:cheers:

·
I like my bike like I like my girl - Nekkid
1,142 Posts
Hey everyone. Hope everyones doing ok.. Ive been home for a while now and I've hit the ground running at work.

Well This year Im going to be putting together bike nights for work.

They are going to be at Hooters of Roseville on Gratiot and 14mile. These events will be every WED. night.

We will have Dyno shoot outs once a month, also we are giving away a costom paint job. And costom painted helmet once a month. Thats just some of the stuff we are doing.

Anyways hope to see u guys out there this summer. It kicks off April 16th. And its from 7-10PM. Every week.

If you have anyquestions gimmie a call.:cheers:

What kind of helmet are you guys giving away (brand)?

-Nick

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Np. Matt... have fun there.. see u guys there.. the helmet.. prolly HJC. but its going to be costom painted with the macomb and hooters logo on it.. its guna be pretty sweet.

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
I am going to try and make this. I have to take a one day trip down to Dayton tomorrow for business, but I might be back by 6:00, if all goes well.

Jon

·
Registered
443 Posts
got some stuff to do to the bike but i am going to try to make it still.

roll call?? and what time are peeps showing up?
I am in... I am getting there just after 7:30pm. Who else is coming?

·
Registered
251 Posts
raven im in dexter will be leaving about 6-615 could meet you in ypsi somewhere 630-645 and head out there let me know my cell is 734 231 2862 or pm me with where you want to meet

·
Registered
78 Posts
I'm in. I'm leaving 21 and Romeo Plank at about 6:40. If anyone wants to ride down, let me know ASAP. Cell: 586-709-5683.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts