Sportbike World banner

1 - 20 of 82 Posts

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who is going where?

I am going to Callahan's and will be meeting a few folks up on the Mt. about 7:30 and heading down there...

A bunch of us are heading to Vincent's for pizza around 9:30-10:00 (after the posing at Callahan's!)

Anyone want to tag along?

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
I might be in...got to check with the boss, I guess I have been doing to much posing and not enough QT:D

·
Registered
459 Posts
I will meet yenzs at callahans. I have to stop in mcdonald to meet up with another triumph rider then we are hiting up some back roads he knows out to callahans.see ya later.

·
Registered
473 Posts
KLRBE said:
I will meet yenzs at callahans. I have to stop in mcdonald to meet up with another triumph rider then we are hiting up some back roads he knows out to callahans.see ya later.
sounds like 978 or noblestown road. Noblestown is now tar-and-chipped from carnegie all the way to mcdonald. I could be up for some leaning and wouldn't mind meeting uo with you. If you allow non-bad dental care bikes. :D

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
mmmbarley said:
sounds like 978 or noblestown road. Noblestown is now tar-and-chipped from carnegie all the way to mcdonald. I could be up for some leaning and wouldn't mind meeting uo with you. If you allow non-bad dental care bikes. :D
I might be in for some ride time before heading over to Callahan's. Maybe checkout the road off of 50...either 231 or 331 well something like that.

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
duessel said:
What's up with some ride time this Saturday? Don't you pussies do that anymore?
While you are moving people, most of us go riding. Just cause we do not post all the rides on here, does not mean they do not happen. I can not say I have even seen you on any of the rides...pussy!!!:twofinger

I am thinking about a possible ride to Gettysburg this Saturday for the CF rally.

·
Registered
2,911 Posts
mmmbarley said:
hey pussboy, YOU are a ROADCAPTAIN. Its your job to plan rides. DO IT! :twofinger
If I have said it once, I have said it 5 times, I do not know that many roads with twisties. JR had some ride around my/our area that was supposively pretty cool.

But, I did tear up a road yesterday in North Park that was kind of tight. Would have felt better if the road was not wet, and I have my new front tire.

Anyway, don't have to plane a ride we can just meet up and go find roads to run.;)

·
Registered
459 Posts
UglyAngelX said:
While you are moving people, most of us go riding. Just cause we do not post all the rides on here, does not mean they do not happen. I can not say I have even seen you on any of the rides...pussy!!!:twofinger

I am thinking about a possible ride to Gettysburg this Saturday for the CF rally.
i have to stick up for brother dussel. he did do a saturday ride to erie with me. and he road in the dry and and some serrious wet. so he cant be a pussy. of course my wife calls me a pussy all the time I just tell her you are what you eat.

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
duessel said:
If I have said it once, I have said it 5 times, I do not know that many roads with twisties. JR had some ride around my/our area that was supposively pretty cool.

But, I did tear up a road yesterday in North Park that was kind of tight. Would have felt better if the road was not wet, and I have my new front tire.

Anyway, don't have to plane a ride we can just meet up and go find roads to run.;)

Around N. Park pool is not tight! Hahahahahaha, twisties are not rideing around the pool parking lot.Hahahahahahaha. Road Captain my ass, more of an ass captain. :eek:

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
KLRBE said:
i have to stick up for brother dussel. he did do a saturday ride to erie with me. and he road in the dry and and some serrious wet. so he cant be a pussy. of course my wife calls me a pussy all the time I just tell her you are what you eat.

TMI,TMI...........STFU please! Hahahahahahaha. I may come out early to ride a bit with your old crusty cat eaten ass.

·
Registered
459 Posts
Tea Bagger said:
TMI,TMI...........STFU please! Hahahahahahaha. I may come out early to ride a bit with your old crusty cat eaten ass.
meet me at the house by 6 . i have to meet sergio in mcdonald at 6.30 .I think 3 yellow daytonas riding in togeather would be a good pic.

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
KLRBE said:
meet me at the house by 6 . i have to meet sergio in mcdonald at 6.30 .I think 3 yellow daytonas riding in togeather would be a good pic.
Well isn't that just GHEY

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
KLRBE said:

I have to "ask" when she gets home. My bike is flithy from rideing in rain and bugged up from WV ride, not very photogenic at this present time.

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Ahhhh.... I got my brother bringing the gixxer with the new "Bling Bling" paint job...

This should be a good night...

1 - 20 of 82 Posts