Sportbike World banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a little FYI, I've got a little group heading up to Hooters on 83rd and Bell on Thurs. night around 7pm If anyone is interested. Just look for the large group of R1's parked together. :cool:

·
Registered
89 Posts
Werd, how late yall planin on stayin out, its just a couple blocks from my crib? Damn job and shit keeps getn in the way of a brothas fun.... :mad:

·
Registered
145 Posts
I was there. Went with my pal Andy who has a red '04 R1. I was bikeless though. I felt like an idiot in my cage. Lame.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Hey Anubis found my name and such for that other forum (Disaster) but I guess I deleted the account stuff from my email er sumpthin cuz it wont let me post, anyhoo anything goin on tonight?

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
AZDaisy said:
I was there. Went with my pal Andy who has a red '04 R1. I was bikeless though. I felt like an idiot in my cage. Lame.
I thought I recognized you. He goes by the name AZArchie on the R1-Forum

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
955iDSASTR said:
Hey Anubis found my name and such for that other forum (Disaster) but I guess I deleted the account stuff from my email er sumpthin cuz it wont let me post, anyhoo anything goin on tonight?
K, I'll look into it for ya homie. :cool:

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
955iDSASTR said:
Okay... I did some digging. There's nobody registered under the username Disaster. Try re-registering.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts