Sportbike World banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey,

I am going to check out a bike in Olivet, MI tomorrow (Friday) afternoon/evening. I need someone that can help me look over the bike and make sure nothing is wrong with it.

Because it is a two hour trip I won't be able to bring it to my local shop before I buy it so I need someone with me with a good knowledge of bikes.

Just post a reply or preferablly give me a call

586 216 0345

I would like to leave around 3:00 but anytime around then is fine.

Drop me a line and tell me if you can help.

(Bribes as needed!)

·
Registered
966 Posts
DocThee said:
Olivet is off of I-69, South of Lansing and North of Battle Creek. Whew...must be some bike.:twofinger
That's right next door..... Now when you are talking a fly and ride, that is some bike. :thumb:

·
Registered
185 Posts
If its Caseys 1000rr you have nothing to worry about it has been babied, you'll be able to tell as soon as you see the tires.

Casey has been ridding a long time and is just not comfy on this bike and all his friends are getting crusiers and gold wings, so he ordered a victory hammer.

If its his wifes 600ninja then they bought it used so even he does not know the history on it.

If its not his he does live in Olivet and could more than likey check it out for you. (His screen name is BigC)

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yeah it's c's ninja. I am just going to go there with almightys on Sunday. Damn no plates and insurance until Monday.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts