Sportbike World banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph
6,322 Posts
hahahah.... now that's funny... could of used that a couple times at Ubly when I wheelied off the line and got off the gas completely and slammed the bike down ... let's just say the impact of my crotch bone and the tank made me see more stars than just on my tank :rolleyes:

E.
good questions though by the writers about just how sensative are their triggers... (at least on the original airbag link)

·
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph
6,322 Posts
jjkGURU said:
What I forgot to mention is that I really could use one of these on my dirt bike - every time I go to a MX track I smash my nuts a few times:crying:
don't shoot me for this cuz like I would have clue since I aint' got nuts.. BUT couldn't you wear a cup?

E.

·
Registered
3,279 Posts
Hahaha.....Funny Shiat.
Let mine get smashed.....I need to get snipped anyway.....lol...

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
DreamRyder said:
don't shoot me for this cuz like I would have clue since I aint' got nuts.. BUT couldn't you wear a cup?

E.
the last time i wore was in football years ago, so maybe they've engineered something but they're uncomfortable as all hell. no way could i ride wearing one. maybe that's just me though.

and dale...:barf: too much info... j/k

·
Registered
237 Posts
owww. come on man, I mean snippin is one thing but I'd still like to have them. Anyway, this is funnier than honda's goldwing airbag. sofa king we todd did.

Duneripperxxx said:
Hahaha.....Funny Shiat.
Let mine get smashed.....I need to get snipped anyway.....lol...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts