Sportbike World banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thats it Im not betting with the bastard any more, he must have a frigging crystal ball :crying:
10 bucks down the drain on Rossi while the smart twat goes for Giblet. worse still I have a side bet on Shaky getting on the podium, no sooner had I sent the SMS Shaky is down and munching gravel:crying:

Any word on Shaky, didnt hear how he was.

·
Registered
114 Posts
From the Aprilia website:
Byrne, who impressed in the wet free practice and final qualifying sessions yesterday when he was placed fifth quickest in both, suffered a bad knock to his right hand, but medical checks confirmed he hasn’t broken any bones. He was still nursing nasty looking cuts and bruises on his right knuckles but will be fit to race at the French GP in Le Mans later this month. “It was unfortunate because I always go well in the wet and had done well in the rain yesterday even though it was my first time in those conditions riding the Aprilia. I fell quite hard on my head and my right hand but I will be fit and raring to go in Le Mans, “said the British superbike champion.

·
Registered
642 Posts
BARROS ON THE SOAPBOX

Hey Big Phil,

Wasn't I sporting Barros (much to yr delight and a lot of guffawing at the time).

How much do I win... A mill, six hun thou or something equally impressive.

Need the dosh to fix up the jag.

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Dear Tug

My balls are hairy not crystal ! Ok i am a bit of an expert at sussing races, either that or you have a natural ability to pick donkeys or you dont know what yer farkin on about:twofinger

BC>> as fer yer pick! it's for the whole season not some "oh look every farker else has fallen off" flash in the pan. 10 bucks says he doesn;t see the podium again this season even if they have to ride underwater again:D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts