Sportbike World banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It was a tough field at Milan tonight... Lonny was dealt a bad hand...
Man, those were some fast ass busa's....

·
Registered
679 Posts
Richard from RCCturbo`s took first.

My Bike never made a real pass down the track, Turbo issues, One bad hose can ruin a whole night:mad:

We`ll try it again on the 7th

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It was NUTZ seeing don walsh and millen run... Dem some fast azz mustangs...

·
Registered
679 Posts
Ronnie qualified with the only 7 second run. Richard finished up the night with a 7.80 pass to take the win.

My bike was a rocket out of the hole, just no boost up top.

My best launches yet with a turbo 1.4`s 60 foot times

Attachments

·
Registered
399 Posts
sonicsbomb said:
My best launches yet with a turbo 1.4`s 60 foot times
:eek:

Wow! That now puts it in perspective for me. My two times at the drag strip on my 919, I'm around 1.9 or 2 sec for 60 ft.

I'm sure I've got room to improve, but no 5 tenths of a second!!

Kevin

·
Registered
367 Posts
Uhm, yeah, so seeing anything do the 1/4 mile in the 7's puts things into perspective. Now I see why people think this whole sport compact industry (that pays my bills) is retarded and a waste of money heh.

Oh Yeah, and I have a whole new respect for you guys who seriously drag bikes. You won't catch my ass out there.

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
iroc8210 said:

Oh Yeah, and I have a whole new respect for you guys who seriously drag bikes. You won't catch my ass out there.
I tell ya those bikes were bucking big time Saturday. One hell of a ride betwwen bucking to hook up and wheeling to bucking and a little tail shake :eek: They have great throttle and clutch control :thumb:

·
Registered
347 Posts
What's Ronnie running now? When I lived down in Ypsi years ago I used to run around with those guys (ronnie, jody jendon, alvin withem), racing by Willow Run airport and down at Alexis, but I stopped street racing and lost touch with them.

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
does ronnie live around belleville road and ecorse?... I keep seeing a busa in race mode that looks alot like yours, trailer is about the same also...

·
Registered
347 Posts
he used to live at grove & harris, but that was mid-90's so he's probably moved since then.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts