Sportbike World banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
8,798 Posts
There was a case a little while back, where a woman sued her neighbour, because while looking thru his window from her house using BINOCULARS, she saw him jacking off.

He lost.

·
Registered
2,324 Posts
One of the things that one of my lawyers is always trying to impress on me is that often, newpaper articles and media news are incomplete regarding the facts of the cases they "report" on.

That little snippet of news cited in the link was not very informative. So, I guess it is quite possible that there could be more to the story.

However, if the case is as it is reported, then that is messed up.

·
Registered
233 Posts
The article said seen through an open window. If he is walking around inside where anyone walking down the sidewalk in front of his house can see him then he should be charged. Yes he is in his house but he should still have respect for other people around him.

MY :2cents:

·
Registered
7,447 Posts
The fact that he "...was observed naked in an open window..." could mean that he was parading in such a way as to be deemed indecent. eg: I'm sure no one would want their kids to be subjected to a guy dancing naked in front of a window.

Without knowing the "full" story, you just can't tell if this was a legit arrest or not.

·
Registered
3,279 Posts
Vash said:
There was a case a little while back, where a woman sued her neighbour, because while looking thru his window from her house using BINOCULARS, she saw him jacking off.

He lost.
linky?.....:)

·
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph
6,322 Posts
Wicked Kitty said:
Uh- OH- better close my blinds from now on!-lol:D
the ones in your livingroom AND bedroom :p

E.

·
Registered
3,279 Posts
Actually, my kitchen see's the most play.......:p

·
Registered
154 Posts
DreamRyder said:
the ones in your livingroom AND bedroom :p

E.
Yeah- you know how big my window is in the living room! Need to have some more fun girl!- lol:D :p

·
Registered
154 Posts
GixxerChris said:
damn it!!! now I'll have to drive all the way out to E's to peep thru windows :twofinger
That was my quote ya goof- not E- but that's all good! I agree with ya!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts