Sportbike World banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry folks, I forgot to introduce myself but ive been nipping in and out for the last couple of weeks now. Just wanted to say hi to all, and compliment you all on a great club and freindly atmosphere, are any of you from the UK...............................

cheers...............

·
Registered
609 Posts
Welcome!

Yes there are a few brits about. I'm not one of them.

Funny how small the world is getting, I just spoke w/ a good friend of mine who's from south ham. I've known him 2 years and still have a hell of a time figuring out what he's trying to say! Don't you guys speak english out there??? (Sad part is I lost a bet to him over that south ham/ man u. game last month. He'll never let me get over it.)

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks folks for the warm welcome, and yes we do speak english but Im not really a southerner, Im origionally from the midlands (Far, Far, better twisties to play on), and PLEEEEEEEEEASE no more comments about football, fast,Dangerous sports I love ...Bike racing, Power boats, even formula 1 (two many wheels for my liking though,,,, ie..4.)

But loads of guys running around kissing each other every two minuits and faining horific pain at the slightest contact. NO THANKS!!!!!

Give me 100mph powerslides, and a bit of rear wheel steering anyday.....................

See ya all later

·
Registered
2,166 Posts
Ninja9 said:
PLEEEEEEEEEASE no more comments about football, fast,Dangerous sports I love ...Bike racing, Power boats, even formula 1 (two many wheels for my liking though,,,, ie..4.)
Okay, so this Robin of Locksly. Did he really run around with a band of "merry" men. And whats up with those tights?

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Robin of locksley

Tights are ok especially for keeping out the cold if worn under leathers..................or so Ive been told ........HONEST.......

1 - 10 of 10 Posts