Sportbike World banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7,447 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I must have the best Mrs in the world!

Not only did she let me buy a new ride-on the other day, but she let me do it on HER BIRTHDAY!

Then, to top it off, she came home yesterday with not one, but TWO cartons of beer for me!!!

I tell ya, if I was a suspicious bastard, I'd be really worried right now... :p

·
Resident Smart Ass!
3,933 Posts
She got a sister? :confused:

·
Registered
7,447 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Jester said:
She got a sister? :confused:
Sorry, mate, just a brother...

...and he's already married. :twofinger

Oh, forgot to mention: Was going to take her out to dinner for her birthday, but we got so caught up at the mower shop that neither of us could be bothered going home, getting changed and then going out again, so we just got some pizza and went home.

Tell ya, if I hadn't had roses delivered to her school and bought her a new digi camera, I'd probably be divorced by now! :D

·
Registered
258 Posts
Congrats on making a great decision of both your soulmate and your mower (your NEW soulmate?)! Nothing beats having a great wife that supports you no matter what the situation, and I thank the ones that made my wife for making her for me. It's cool to be so lucky, and have a riding mower!:cheers:

·
Registered
7,447 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
DT996 said:
Congrats on making a great decision of both your soulmate and your mower (your NEW soulmate?)! Nothing beats having a great wife that supports you no matter what the situation, and I thank the ones that made my wife for making her for me. It's cool to be so lucky, and have a riding mower!:cheers:
Yeah, I am a lucky bastard, hey?

Have you seen the size of my block? It's 3 ACRES. Screw mowing that with a push mower!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts