Sportbike World banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need some new bike videos....(I have 3 of the las vegas extremes..and am tired of them.) What is your opinion of the BEST two movies out there right now? I want my money to be well spent, and i also want them to force me to keep coming back and watching again! Thanks alot, Russ

·
Registered
925 Posts
Get Ghost Rider Gone Wild. I think its still in the pre-order stages but its sure to be awsome. Its not really "stunting", per say, but he does do some insane things (ex: 42 miles, public roads, 170mph, 15 minutes), and toys with the cops alot (doing wheelies WHILE they`re chasing him, calling the cops on himself, and showing up on a bicycle)

Check out www.ghostridermovie.net I have the first one on my comp thanks to bmacd, and if he wouldn`t have hooked it up, I probly would have forked over the cash. Very entertaining, the guys from sweden.

·
Registered
15 Posts
yep

I agree that servin it up is the video to get. High quality entertainment.:thumb:

·
Registered
4 Posts
I have Judgement day 2. Very good movie. If you go to stuntlife.com, they sell a bunch of movies on that site.:thumb:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts