Sportbike World banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Needless to say i'm a Newbie and i'm looking to get a Sportbike. Now i've looked at a few and most of them i felt retarded sitting on. I don't want speed.. I just want something i feel comfortable on. Any Suggestions?

·
Registered
12 Posts
i am 6 ft 5 and 265lb and i found a friends 93 zx6d to be very comfortable to my surprise it seemed to fit me very well.

·
Registered
142 Posts
SpeedKills said:
Needless to say i'm a Newbie and i'm looking to get a Sportbike. Now i've looked at a few and most of them i felt retarded sitting on. I don't want speed.. I just want something i feel comfortable on. Any Suggestions?
What have you tried so far?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hey speed...I am 6'3 and I have found that the CBR600F4i is a very comfortable bike for tall people. Aside from reliability, that is one of the main reasons I bought it. I liked a lot of other bikes, but the positions tend to be more aggressive and after a long ride, you will be an unhappy man. My 2 cents.

- Derek

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hey speed...I am 6'3 and I have found that the CBR600F4i is a very comfortable bike for tall people. Aside from reliability, that is one of the main reasons I bought it. I liked a lot of other bikes, but the positions tend to be more aggressive and after a long ride, you will be an unhappy man. My 2 cents.

- Derek

·
Registered
12 Posts
I am 6'4" 265 lbs and I ride a 02 Gixxer 750 I am verry pleased with it but I have to admit if it wasnt for the seat on the F4i (hard as Heck) I would have bought one of thoughs, and got a deal on the Gixxer.:D

And no mater what Sport bike other than a Busa Us "not so small guys" are going to look a little weird on. But trust me its worth it any well most any sport bike is:)

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey guys,

I am 6'3" and about 250.. I have never ridden a streetbike.. I went and sat on some today and like the Ninja 500R over all the other bikes I sat on.. I also liked the Suzuki SV650.. I would like to get a Honda or Suzuki.. I have owned Kawasaki machine (4-wheeler) and promised myself I wouldn't get another one...

So, would a CBR 600 F2/3 be too much for a guy my size? I am 23 and greatly level headed.. I drive a 2K T/A and control it... I know it's a completely different beast but I know I can control my foot/hand...

Anyway.. what does everyone think about a nice used CBR as a first bike?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts