Sportbike World banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
Try them all then come to N.S.C. I have yet,... NOT beat any other dealer prices on labor after 3yrs of being a licensed shop and our prices on parts are right there with them if not better!
On another note. Most of the shop are there to make a killin hint (T&C):barf: Out of all the shop's the we as riders know maybe 3 of them have people working there that come out and ride with us!! Now think about who you want to make rich. Keep it in the fam.

Late
Mr.Q

Attachments

·
Registered
363 Posts
hey MR954....

good ridin with ya on the MLK day... i have the footage from the DVcam... it came out really good... and dont worry all plates were fogged out... we couldnt see them on the high speed runs anyway...

later

·
Registered
184 Posts
alrighty then mr 954, i'll bring my dirty carbs to you to be cleaned next year...

R

·
0 Posts
MR.954 said:
Try them all then come to N.S.C. I have yet,... NOT beat any other dealer prices on labor after 3yrs of being a licensed shop and our prices on parts are right there with them if not better!
On another note. Most of the shop are there to make a killin hint (T&C):barf: Out of all the shop's the we as riders know maybe 3 of them have people working there that come out and ride with us!! Now think about who you want to make rich. Keep it in the fam.

Late
Mr.Q
You guys hiring?? :rolleyes: I spent $22,000 at MMI.... As of right now I work at Home Depot and am curently working on getting on with the Fire Dept. But I love working on Bikes/Quads/Watercraft. I do lots of stuff out of my garage in fact.

·
Registered
363 Posts
R1-Racer said:
You guys hiring?? :rolleyes: I spent $22,000 at MMI.... As of right now I work at Home Depot and am curently working on getting on with the Fire Dept. But I love working on Bikes/Quads/Watercraft. I do lots of stuff out of my garage in fact.
you and about 9 other friends of mine... if you live here (and wanna stay here) mmi is one of the biggest waist of $$$$... if you live in another state you might do ok... my boy Matt graduated #1 in his class last year... missed a chance to work for factory suzuki due to some issues... so now hes looking to go back to school for something else... this kid is brilliant.. he's helping me out on a few project bikes i got going...

dealers dont wanna pay decent due to the fact that they could hire some mmi student for sweat shop rates... only way to make cash is to open up a shop... or move to another state...

hey dbo call me when ever you get a chance...

R

·
0 Posts
kawboyzx7rr said:
you and about 9 other friends of mine... if you live here (and wanna stay here) mmi is one of the biggest waist of $$$$... if you live in another state you might do ok... my boy Matt graduated #1 in his class last year... missed a chance to work for factory suzuki due to some issues... so now hes looking to go back to school for something else... this kid is brilliant.. he's helping me out on a few project bikes i got going...

dealers dont wanna pay decent due to the fact that they could hire some mmi student for sweat shop rates... only way to make cash is to open up a shop... or move to another state...

hey dbo call me when ever you get a chance...
Agreed.. to Hell with MMI. I've got an interview with the Chandler Fire Dept. at the end of this month so I'll see how that goes. Might end up moving back over to the Eastside... but we'll see.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts