Sportbike World banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,

I think it's time to trade in my 2k 750 for a new 2k5 1000 since it seems to be the bike this year and I've wanted a 1000 a few years now. I wanted to know what dealership(s) you all have strong likes / dislikes for around the 'burgh so I don't waste my time trying to deal with dealerships you wouldn't trust your bike with after the purchase. I live up in Cranberry so I'm leaning towards Northgate or Crossroads for convenience, but would buy one in the South Hills, Monroeville, etc... if it means better service and support later...

Thanks!
-Rick
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,519 Posts
MadBusa sells bikes up at NorthGate, it seems to be a pretty good shop. Ask for Dave if you go there. I would personally shop around, away from the area.....I hear OH has some really good deals on bikes. Just take a look around cycletrader.com and sites like that.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,519 Posts
Advertising removed I thik the town it is in is North Huntington..been there but did not pay attention to the town it was in... and distefano's it is in imperial...I think the spelling is right, do a search, they do have a website. DiStefano's is supposed to be great for servicing bikes for good rates, deleted also service bikes and has good rates, and probably have the best prices around on tires, gear, etc.....and can beat most net prices.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1 Posts
Wow 2 yrs of being banned now I am back. What ever you need just pm me or shot me an e-mail I am not posting any prices here any more on here.
 

·
S370HSSV 0773H
Joined
·
7,437 Posts
Cheapskate said:
Wow 2 yrs of being banned now I am back. What ever you need just pm me or shot me an e-mail I am not posting any prices here any more on here.
I'm pretty sure I'm the one who banned you too. Did you think I'd be gone, or just let you come back and start advertising again? Bye bye....again. :hello:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,519 Posts
It was Adam. You think they would give the guy a chance, especially since he was trying to get in touch with someone about bucking up for some advertising.
 

·
S370HSSV 0773H
Joined
·
7,437 Posts
Signing up with a username that is the name of his store and providing links to his store in his posts is hardly contacting someone about paying for advertising. It's just advertising. He and I went round and round about it before so he knows damn well what is acceptable and what is not, and he chose to ignore that. If he wants to advertise he needs to contact Mike and wait until Mike approves it before posting, not just start posting shit up. Until he does that I'll keep treating him like any other spammer.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,519 Posts
spicersh said:
Signing up with a username that is the name of his store and providing links to his store in his posts is hardly contacting someone about paying for advertising. It's just advertising. He and I went round and round about it before so he knows damn well what is acceptable and what is not, and he chose to ignore that. If he wants to advertise he needs to contact Mike and wait until Mike approves it before posting, not just start posting shit up. Until he does that I'll keep treating him like any other spammer.
I know where you are coming from with that, I know people are trying to get the free dime all the time.

He said he was tring to email whoever...did not get that detailed about it and he said he never heard anything back. I do not know what was all in his posting under this new name, but if you booted him, I am sure it was for a legit reason.
 

·
S370HSSV 0773H
Joined
·
7,437 Posts
UglyAngelX said:
I know where you are coming from with that, I know people are trying to get the free dime all the time.

He said he was tring to email whoever...did not get that detailed about it and he said he never heard anything back. I do not know what was all in his posting under this new name, but if you booted him, I am sure it was for a legit reason.
I don't know where he sent his e-mail to, but [email protected] would probably be the best bet. He is generally busier than a liquor store on payday, so sometimes he takes time to respond. I've got nothing personal against Adam, he just needs to play by the rules as set forth by Mike. :thumb:
 
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Top