Sportbike World banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to get a custom map done in the Phoenix,Az area. Was told ECS Dyno is the best but they are now out of the game, so there goes that idea. Anybody every heard of some place near cave creek? queen creek? Not sure which, called atomic or explosive motosports or somrthing to that effect? I know its not much to go on but its all I got. Most constructive help is appreciated.

·
Registered
452 Posts
....Bed Bath and Beyond

·
Strength and Honor
6,144 Posts
Rand-McNally store, Woodfield Mall.

My best suggestion is to check out local rider groups' forums or just call some local shops! The latter is quick, easy, and you're likely to learn something you didn't already know!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Wtf? Nobody knows or what? Where do you guys go for a custom map?
Salt Lake Motor Sports, Salt Lake City, Utah does custom maps for bikes of all brands for most all states around. They ship their mechanics all over the world for race events. If I lived in California I would bring my bike to them. They have a dyno also plus they are the Ducati dealer for here. I was very pleased with the results when they did my bike. Cost is $230.00.

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
Dyno tune recommendation

I would recommend Mark Ledesma. He is a pretty famous racer/master-mechanic in Phoenix and is well known for his dyno-tuning ability. He was formerly employed at North Valley Honda, but he recently moved to Euro Motorsports- 480-609-1800.

Mark is a former AMA Superbike racer and has prepared/built his own bikes. In fact, his 205+ rwhp CBR 1000RR was the most powerful Honda on the grid when he raced at Laguna Seca in 2007- even faster than the FACTORY Honda's! Mark holds the motorcycle lap record at Firebird Raceway in Phoenix. The guy knows what he's doing.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts