Sportbike World banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,294 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was thinking, a really good tune for a crash video would be "Bodies" by Drowning Pool.

"Let the bodies hit the floor..." As some poor chap highsides and slams the deck. Pretty good visuals don't cha think?

Any other suggestions... Yes, I have too much time on my hands and lots of Video/Audio editing equipment :)

·
Registered
530 Posts
Chris.............

How about:

"FUEL" by METALLICA
"HELL BENT FOR LEATHER" by JUDAS PRIEST

Other possibles:

"SYMPHONY OF DESTRUCTION" by MEGADEATH
"SOME HEADS ARE GONNA ROLL" by JUDAS PRIEST

There are others...........Just need to look at my library some. BTW, I also have dabbled some into A/V Production!

Johnny
Team No Limit Racing &#169 1996-2002
http://www.teamnolimitracing.com

·
Registered
627 Posts
chris_y2k_r1 said:
I was thinking, a really good tune for a crash video would be "Bodies" by Drowning Pool.

"Let the bodies hit the floor..." As some poor chap highsides and slams the deck. Pretty good visuals don't cha think?

I love that song but it would be too short for a good video. Use all the suggestions & you're looking @ 1/2 hour of killer music with some scary film footage.

·
Resident Smart Ass!
3,933 Posts
Ya know, there is one song that would be perfect....

WIPEOUT by the Safari's.

But Drowning Pool's Bodies is a good one.:)

·
Premium Member
3,294 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Many good ones mentioned that I didn't think about... I really only wanted a very condensed 1 song vid. Maxim punch for minimal megage.

I could have made an SVCD but the file was a wee bit larger. When I produce the final clips I will have them available in a variety of formats to accommodate different bandwidth leeching capabilities

·
Registered
5,373 Posts
How about the singer from drowning pool died.:eek:

·
Registered
5,373 Posts
I've been going through the metal cd's looking for a good song. But i dont think you're going to beat "bodies". That songs perfect.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts