Sportbike World banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
282 Posts
Defintely creative and well shot as well. Didn't need to be that long. It was definitely entertaining.

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
bigphil said:
and is a lot quicker than any Suzuki :finger:
Well done BP ....

Now, GD, please I know you love your suzzie but this is the honest truth...

They did try and get a GSXR to work. Afterall, it is one of the most, if not THE most, successful model in bike history. They had lots of problems to overcome, like bad graphic choices and excessive weight but eventually they got it going ...

Then, the marketing department stepped in and politely pointed out that the R1 owner is the more decerning customer in biking .... and sadly the average GSXR owner does not know what "click on the link" means, and most think a laptop is cooler than a desktop, cause "it opens up like it has it's own side stand ... just like my gixxer ...SICK!!" ....

err ... the honest truth ...

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
You two need to try a Suzy, and I don't mean leaning on it out the front of your local coffee shop!!!

Get one out there and do a few laps, once you go blue and black, you won't go back
:D :D

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Suzuki's i've owned and ridden

RD200 Electric
GT 350
RL 250 ( borrowed for a season not owned)
T500

Gimme a Yam or a Kwak anyday

:twofinger

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
all the bikes are post WW2 GD . the fact that you lot had only just been let out of shackles and riding around on horse n carts is not my problem or fault. :D

here we go "the cricket" will come up soon. :crying:

I'm too busy enjoying the last months of the ENGLISH rugby World cup :twofinger

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
the less said about cricket the better:finger:

Electric start of course and the best thing since sliced bread. Ask anyone who has spent hours trying to kickstart a flooded 2 stroke:crying:
If it hadn't of been for the LC it would have been a cracker

Pity you didn't pick up on the fact the RD 200 was a Yamaha GD:twofinger

Are you sure the ashes are really in the cup and not just some burnt deportation documents:thumb:

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
As soon as I saw the electric start bit I figured it was a poofters bike and moved onto the next one :eek: :eek:

I used to have a YZ490 (yes a yammie I know) and trying to kick that bastid thing half way up a mountain nearly killed me many a time :crying:

As you scum bags won't even let us keep the dodgy urn when we win, who know's what they burnt and put in there.... :thumb:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts