Sportbike World banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Strength and Honor
6,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just gave blood today, and thought I'd throw up a thread on donating. Being a rider, I realize the danger inherent, and felt it important to give blood now since I might be needing someone's blood handout tomorrow.

Also, with the year coming to a close, those of you who are financially independent, don't forgot to partonize your local charity! We're in the midst of filling out our annual donation promissary notes (pledges) for the coming year.

While its a tough world out there, giving does make a difference. I volunteer too, and get to see those funds used first hand. Its a really moving, encouraging experience I can't recommend enough.

Be a giver, not a taker :thumb:

·
Registered
1,849 Posts
kanwisch said:
Just gave blood today, and thought I'd throw up a thread on donating. Being a rider, I realize the danger inherent, and felt it important to give blood now since I might be needing someone's blood handout tomorrow.

Also, with the year coming to a close, those of you who are financially independent, don't forgot to partonize your local charity! We're in the midst of filling out our annual donation promissary notes (pledges) for the coming year.

While its a tough world out there, giving does make a difference. I volunteer too, and get to see those funds used first hand. Its a really moving, encouraging experience I can't recommend enough.

Thank you for the reminder. Unfortunately, I havent given blood for 2 years now. That will change soon enough. Excellent thread, hope some of the guys understand the seriousness of this matter and take it to heart:thumb:

·
Registered
5,373 Posts
I give blood whenever they have a drive at my campus. But unlike you, i'm too broke to give anyone money.

·
Registered
544 Posts
kanwisch said:

:thumb:

·
S370HSSV 0773H
7,434 Posts
mykneegrows said:
I donate sperm whenever possible
:rolleyes:

And the kleenex thanks you for your donation, as does the sewage treatment facility it goes to after you flush.

·
Registered
1,849 Posts
mykneegrows said:
I donate sperm whenever possible
So thats where all of the little people come from:rolleyes: ....:D

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
Whenever I try to give blood, they won't let me because of my tatoos. :dunno:

·
Registered
1,849 Posts
Slip-On said:
Whenever I try to give blood, they won't let me because of my tatoos. :dunno:
Awww......you poor little bastard:twofinger !

1 - 10 of 10 Posts