Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i must say, my motorcycle

is like sex, only you can sit on it - be back tomorrow ;]

·
Registered
1,547 Posts
Dude, no need for a bug zapper, just park that bright ass swingarm at the end of your driveway and not a single bug'll be close to the house!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Very cool though, nice lookin rr:thumb:

·
Registered
129 Posts
Crazy.

That swingarm is nuts. I woulda done it in white but hey it still looks cool. When it goes up and down over bumpy sections of road you probably leave tracers in other drivers eyes. :p

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Re: Crazy.

krsteen said:
That swingarm is nuts. I woulda done it in white but hey it still looks cool. When it goes up and down over bumpy sections of road you probably leave tracers in other drivers eyes. :p
It was powder coated honda yellow to match the other parts of the bike - and to answer the other question, no - i didn't do it myself, i have the original swingarm (powder coated honda yellow also), and the swing arm in that picture which is on the bike right now is stretched 5"

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
wedge said:
:drool: how and where did you get that swing arm?
I want one it would look great on mine!
it depends on what exactly you want as to how i'll answer that question - if you're just after the powdercoated color, i still have the original swing arm which is powder coated that exact same color, if that's what you want you can take it with only paying shipping (since you're from SBW =P), if you're interested in the lengthening also i'll have to dig up the name of the guy that did it, and i'll get back to you on it - if that's what you meant ;)

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
wedge said:
:drool: how and where did you get that swing arm?
I want one it would look great on mine!
it depends on what exactly you want as to how i'll answer that question - if you're just after the powdercoated color, i still have the original swing arm which is powder coated that exact same color, if that's what you want you can take it with only paying shipping (since you're from SBW =P), if you're interested in the lengthening also i'll have to dig up the name of the guy that did it, and i'll get back to you on it - if that's what you meant ;)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts