Sportbike World banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
726 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, after many attempts at a meet up whilst in Melbourne, it took Dave to get his arse up to Sydney to buy me a beer.. And buy me a beer he did... several in fact.

Not anywhere near as bad as the BP/Boycie evening as everything appears to have been accounted for... :twofinger

Top shout Dave, :thumb: thanks for the effort. And I promise I won't mention what you thought about BP, Ledge, Tug, BC, Nils, McIkea..... :D ;)

·
Registered
374 Posts
Round 2

GD

Are you around for the week of the 22nd to the 27th? I'm at PI for some intense superbike education. Luckily no exam and no turn in the roads.

The last 2 evenings everyone is back in Melbourne for so action in town. Let me know if your going to be around.

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Chumley said:
Well, after many attempts at a meet up whilst in Melbourne, it took Dave to get his arse up to Sydney to buy me a beer.. And buy me a beer he did... several in fact.

Not anywhere near as bad as the BP/Boycie evening as everything appears to have been accounted for... :twofinger

Top shout Dave, :thumb: thanks for the effort. And I promise I won't mention what you thought about BP, Ledge, Tug, BC, Nils, McIkea..... :D ;)
You should hear what he said about you:D

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
Chumley said:
I forgot to take my DVD's!!! :crying:

But you agreed with me????

And Bbq, like Chum said it took me over a year to get my arse into gear and meet up with him, so I'm not sure what chance you have with just 2 weeks notice!!!

Seriously, we're off to a Sat wedding in Apollo Bay (the other side of the bay to P.I) for those Fri and Sat nights, but if you'll be in town on the Thurs evening let me know. Would love to hear all about your big week :thumb:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts