Sportbike World banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok carnts .....

I THINK I might be able to find a phone number .... by extreamly unlikely .... can one of you carnts help me out ....

Can you call me at work Firday morning ASAP at my work no: 6758 2033.

I need the Tugsta's number ....and:

Dicky D's
Big P's
Boycies
Anal Punta .... opps ... I mean Lesbian Lurker Leroy.

Basically lads, we gotta sort the meeting place and time for the pub crawling tomorrow ..... which i will post anyway when I get to work tomorrow ...

Cheers lads.

P.S when you call .... make sure you DO NOT ask for Legend hahahahaa

P.P.S.... you are ALL carnts :p :p :p

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
Work number

Am I going to have some fun with who ever answers that work number of yours Ledge.... big mistake my friend.

How about we start with an urgent call from your homosexual boyfriend Bruce and go from there.... :twofinger

Enjoy the pub crawl :squid: 's......

·
Registered
175 Posts
Oi Ledge, the number is 1800ILOVE WOMEN and Tug's is 1800ILOVELEGEND.

Called your office this morning, got asked so many farking questions like what my name is, what it is about, what company i am from, whether I think you are a cant, and after I said yes, she then asked me why the fark do i keep in contact with ya..after all the whole office hates you. Put me on hold for a long time too after that...

Gixxer dave, I mentioned Bruce too, but she said that he already called this morning to ask how dave' s arse is feeling after last night.

After all that shite, she then told me you are not in the office, something about being overseas and coming back next week. So what the fark is going on? You here or not?

CANT!!

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Legend proved us wrong

He can orgtanise a pissup in a brewery, top afternoon and evening:thumb:
Glad I left after the beer fight and went straight to bed:)
Felt almost human this morning at 8am when I arrived at werk:hurl:
So what did the hard core get up to ? KTV and then ? End out in Cuppage Terrace ?

·
Registered
175 Posts
After the KTV...

We went down to Muddy's after an hour of singing our farking lungs out in a jap KTV pub.... top crooners we are...received much clapping from all the barmaids.... guess they were trying to shut us up by clapping even before the song could end...:crying:

Had another drink at Muddy's before we all headed home.

Top Day Legend!!:thumb: :thumb:

Thks to DD for checking out the Go kart scene....fast one that Nigel on the kart.... followed by me, tug, phil and the slowest cant was Legend!! Legend is even slower than a cripple.....sad cant!And any of you who think otherwise, fark off, this is from my perspective...I whooped all your arses!!!:twofinger

Till the next piss up, Cheers!! :thumb:

·
Registered
175 Posts
Change of name then?

I guess the damn Lesbian name has stuck then.....:crying: :crying:

Alright Captain Tuggy, you were faster than me. You just want to make sure that all the SBR lads think you are the fastest on anything with wheels. So there, feel better now?

Lads of SBR, Tug beat all of us with an eye patch, one hand tied in between his legs to his balls and with a down tuned kart. By fark, he is a fast farker!!!:rolleyes:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts