Sportbike World banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
726 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Morning Fellas.

How are you all? Had a massive off on the blade and needed major back surgery to repair bones, nerves and discs.

Ok - I lied about the off, but not the surgery.

Farkin annoying - been on my back for near to 6 weeks doing naff all. Just back up on my feet again.

Last track day was back in Dec06 - had considerably better luck than the last time out with the poxy tilt switch re-installed. Not that I got the farkin thing over far enough (funny enough due to a sore back - should have seen the injury coming) and still pathetically slow but enjoying myself

So.. what you all up to?

Tug - Your sister's wedding - when you here????

Attachments

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Heh Chum,

We were wonderin about you. Glad youre OK. Back sounds nasty mate. Remember rest and plenty of lager fixes most things.

Dont worry about the bike..could be worse! could be a susucki :thumb:

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Swiss family morrison

We arrive on the 3rd April and stay in Manly until 10th then head up the hunter valley for a few days drinking and back to Manly 14th and fly back to Beijing on 16th. Dont tell me Ill have you to help me prop up the bar?

HK 7's is the weekend before :cheers:

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
Back sounds lousy...

Bike and rider looking very stylish there Chum, that's coming out of the right hander after corporate hill yeah?

What's your favorite bit of EC?? T1?

·
Registered
726 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Corporate Hill

that's coming out of the right hander after corporate hill yeah?
Can't put anything past you can we GD? Yep, that's the one.

Fave is actually turns 6,7, & 8. Turn 1 is awesome; Turn 2 is my nemesis at the moment - keep fekkin up the line through there

And Tug - by the sounds of things with the 7's the weekend before, I'll be propping you up at the bar :D

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
T1 is def. one of the best there.. Do they still have problems with that drag strip crap they put down (last time I saw it they'd moved the start further back)!!! Was seriously slippy in the rain :eek:

Have to agree, T2 is a rubbish corner. Who would have guessed a decreasing radius that goes off camber on the exit wouldn't work :p :p It's a lot like the exit of the Caltex Chase at the bottom of Conrod, not as tight but it also tries to throw you at the sand.

Is T6-8 the little flip before heading up and over Corp. hill??? Do you put your weight on the left side through the 1st right hander so you get a better run through the bigger right turn??

Good to hear someone ACTUALLY still rides on here :twofinger :twofinger

·
Registered
726 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
T2

Funny, the first time I thought I got the entry to T2 correct, I ended up testing the BT002's off road capabilities.....

T1 is awesome though as you say - not sure I've even noticed any drag strip shite, but 1 is very bumpy in places.

Is T6-8 the little flip before heading up and over Corp. hill??? Do you put your weight on the left side through the 1st right hander so you get a better run through the bigger right turn??
Yep, that's the one... and also the little right left into 11/12.. tricky little fekker that one, but heaps of fun.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts