Sportbike World banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So in the last 2 months i've had some insanely good luck followed by a lot of bad luck...

The good part is a happened to run across my buddy's and my stolen bikes from 6 months ago! I'll write this up soon...it's pretty amazing although the bikes haven't been recovered yet.

The bad part...shortly after that happend i was riding across the state to naples where i work in the summer and i got clocked by a plane doing 127 in 70. Added onto to that it turns out i had a suspended license for a ticket i forgot about from 6 months ago...i payed it this morning and it only cost me $20!! Ahhh. And on top of that i had no registration with me as well as no motorcycle endorsement(i took the course over a year a ago but i couldn't add it onto my missouri license. So i'm over in west palm this weekend to pay the ticket on monday morning(today) but last night i get pulled over by a state trooper. I was only doing 60 in a 55 but somehow his radar clocked me at 75! Luckily this was the coolest cop i ever met and instead of taking me to jail he gave me another unknowingly driving with a suspended license ticket and a ticket for no seat-belt(even tho i was wearing one).

I almost have it all taken care of now but this has cost me near or over $1000 in fines... The moral of this, MAKE SURE you have all your driving stuff taken care of!!! My bike has been sitting for almost 3 weeks now because i could risk getting pulled over on it again.

·
Registered
272 Posts
Hey man! We havent heard from you in a while (i belive..) Welcome back!

Wow, sorry to hear about that nasty chain of events, hope it all works out for ya.

So you found your stolen bike!? can you get it back?

good to hear from you:cheers:

·
Strength and Honor
6,144 Posts
FloridaMx5 said:
So in the last 2 months i've had some insanely good luck followed by a lot of bad luck...

The good part is a happened to run across my buddy's and my stolen bikes from 6 months ago! I'll write this up soon...it's pretty amazing although the bikes haven't been recovered yet.
Waiting with baited breath...

·
Registered
6,400 Posts
I do not know about your State, but in this Province of B.C. Cdn., next year the price of compulsory or even other added insurances will be hiked up due to said points PLUS, if you also have points against you, it take a year of clean riding/driving to cut off lowely three points & if you have 24 points against you---then you need a number of clean years according the the law.

Good news on the bikes, I take, but ponder about finding stolen bikes & often feel IF a bike was stolen I would not want to see it at a later date as the deductable of thieft insurance is only two grand so good chance those that stole my bike would have done more then 2 grand or damage to the bike. Well my way of looking at it.

·
Registered
5,373 Posts
I know all about good luck followed by bad luck.

One time i found a dime on the ground in a taco bell. So i dropped it into that water thing where you try to land it on the platforms, well i won a free taco. So i happily ate the taco, and it gave me teh poops.

This quote always makes me feel better.

When life gives you lemons, throw them at girls.

·
Registered
272 Posts
Tippmann said:
I know all about good luck followed by bad luck.

One time i found a dime on the ground in a taco bell. So i dropped it into that water thing where you try to land it on the platforms, well i won a free taco. So i happily ate the taco, and it gave me teh poops.

This quote always makes me feel better.

When life gives you lemons, throw them at girls.
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts