Sportbike World banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone going to this track day, it's through a BMW dealership up there and pretty damn cheap too. :D

·
Registered
505 Posts
A bunch of people I know from my RAt pack are going,me I had to save my pennies for a National meet the following week.

·
Registered
848 Posts
Anyone end up going? How was it? I was up at West Hills Honda the other day and they have a TON of BeaveRun track days listed on their monthly calendar. As soon as I get a permanent job, man, I'm spending my whole summer at the track.

·
Registered
505 Posts
Garry (sprint ) went,weekday is bad for me .West hills honda is in my neck of the woods,only like a 20 min ride there

·
Registered
848 Posts
I've been spending a fair amount of time at West Hills Honda... they have got a GREAT view of quite a few toys that WILL be in my shed before I die (white anniversary edition VFR - to match my white anniversary edition goldwing, of course, and also all the beautiful Nissans on the lot below - 350z, Titan, Altima SE-R, the list goes on, my friends).

I just need to (a) get a job (b) get some funds (c) get a decent bike and (d) get some pimpy leathers. I'll be all up on that hair line!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts