Sportbike World banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I made a thread to test badweb's integrity, they are not up to SBW's expectations of safety, but shooting for the stars on other values.... I was impersonating a newbie(Ziptop) the best I could, but I was exposed by the moderators, but yea.... read on

Different Strokes for Different Folks :dunno:

·
Registered
658 Posts
Wow, a new level of psycho I didn't expect from even you. I bet you had trust issues with your ex-girlfriends. Did you ever ask your buddies to hit on them just to see how they would react?

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
HEY HEY HEY, what the hell was that for?

·
Premium Member
3,439 Posts
Wow, a new level of psycho I didn't expect from even you. I bet you had trust issues with your ex-girlfriends. Did you ever ask your buddies to hit on them just to see how they would react?
Pretty much nailed that one, I'd say.

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey Folks,

Just wanted to send everyone a short message... I've made some great friends and had a great time riding with everyone. Unfortunately, due to conflicting interest, I feel it's best if I move on.

Feel free to contact me at anytime, whether to ride or just to say hi! Piece and ride safe

·
Premium Member
3,439 Posts
Looks like somebody's got a case of granular vagititus.

·
Registered
658 Posts
Hey Folks,

Just wanted to send everyone a short message... I've made some great friends and had a great time riding with everyone. Unfortunately, due to conflicting interest, I feel it's best if I move on.

Feel free to contact me at anytime, whether to ride or just to say hi! Piece and ride safe
See, this is something I hate about internet drama queens. Everyone I've ever seen post that they're leaving a forum has always come back later to check if anyone misses them. It only took you 3 hours to do that - last visit at 9:52 pm. The people who really want to leave just disappear without drama.

I honestly don't think you should leave. I just wish you'd quit acting like a squid. In any case, do what you say you're going to do. Don't make petty threats for attention.

·
Premium Member
3,439 Posts
Ochoa's been being squidly again, we didn't give him the attention he wanted, so he picked up his ball and stomped off.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.