E.

·
Registered
481 Posts
Wow that's sad :(

·
Registered
1,415 Posts
This is the same thing off of Stuntlife, and here's what one of the guys posted and my response. It really sucks, but you can't go doing stupid stuff like that at the same time.

Originally Posted by BUZZMAN
He was leaving my shop last night, and decided to do a wheelie from back of parkin lot to front, couldnt stop in time an lost control and a ford Explorer ran into him and then flipped 3 times and landed on the kid on the bike. he was 20 years old. Dead. Be careful out there. see the dealer plate on the bike still...\

Me:It's a horrible thing that someone had to die because of stupidity. There's a time and a place to do things, legal or not. It's truly sad to lose a human life when one decision and a little restraint could've prevented this accident. R.I.P.

·
Registered
267 Posts
CruiserErik said:
Explorer ran into him and then flipped 3 times and landed on the kid on the bike.
How fast was this kid going? It's one thing to run into a truck but quite another to cause it to roll over 3 times! Holy Shnickies! As Erik said before....there's a time and place for everything...in parking lot heading towards traffic was obviously the wrong time and place......

Justin

·
Registered
4,998 Posts
Apps said:
How fast was this kid going? It's one thing to run into a truck but quite another to cause it to roll over 3 times! Holy Shnickies! As Erik said before....there's a time and place for everything...in parking lot heading towards traffic was obviously the wrong time and place......

Justin

My guess is she swerved to avoid him, and we all know what an SUV does when you swerve too fast.

·
Registered
1,430 Posts
Not exactly sure of the stats. But something like 90% of all motorcycle fatalities happen in the first 90 days of ownership.
Sad but true. Lets blame the manufacture!

·
Registered
246 Posts
mac020 said:
Not exactly sure of the stats. But something like 90% of all motorcycle fatalities happen in the first 90 days of ownership.
Sad but true. Lets blame the manufacture!
i'm gonna beat the odds and not ride my bike for 90 days after purchase....

1 - 11 of 11 Posts