Sportbike World banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This wee snipit was taken from my video, during a highly animated description of how BC managed his last crash.

To date my best ever interview .... bar none. It will take something extra ordinary to beat this one.

Quote of the moment ..."It was only as I was sliding through the gravel that I realised I was not going going to be able to save it with my knee ....."

·
Registered
146 Posts
What??.....

Legend said:
This wee snipit was taken from my video, during a highly animated description of how BC managed his last crash.

To date my best ever interview .... bar none. It will take something extra ordinary to beat this one.

Quote of the moment ..."It was only as I was sliding through the gravel that I realised I was not going going to be able to save it with my knee ....."
I thought he was trying to teach you how to warm up yer porridge cannon for the post race activity?

:confused:

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
...." and there was gravel everywhere .... but I still had the bars .. and I thought I could save it ...."

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
Eyes Wide Shut

How the hell can you see when your going down the straight like THAT???? :eek:

and who is responsible for letting Ledge loose with a video camera???

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
well i'm glad

Thats why the bugger's so quick ...he doesn;t see danger cos he aint lookin.

Thank gawd he opened his eyes in time to see me lying down in the middle of the track or was it BC that took the Arai sticker off my helmet. For those interested ... a bike going past your head at speed is F'in loud.

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm surprised you could hear anything at all over your big girly woosy screams of paid .... :twofinger :twofinger :twofinger

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
As loud as one of yer sheep

screams of paid !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tricky eh! tryin to get the brain cell to be funny and type at the same time.

Never mind Ledge we love ya all the same.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts