Sportbike World banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
642 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So come on then Will, I thought the purpose of you borrowing the clubs antiquated camcorder was to entertain the rest of us with some footage of yr daring acts of skill and throttle control....

btw, skinflicks also can !

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
AH ha

So thats where it farkin went eh!! Well i've got a bag with the manual, cables etc at home for you. Think it might have a tape or 2 in there as well;)

·
Registered
374 Posts
Cover Story

BC, to CUM clean the line i fed you about the wheelie footage i needed was a load a knackers. I can't pull my thumb outa me arse let alone a wheelie.........:( :(

I did spend about 3 hours down loading your footage off the camera and onto CD. I gotta say your bed sheets definately DO NOT go with the curtains!!!!!!! AND THAT MUSIC!!!!!!!:barf: :ban: :barf2:

I have ordered a new external lense from the states, one of those proffessional ones with a mic and a remote control. Watch this space..........................

I'm not kidding when i said i canna wheelie, flipped my dirt bike a couple of weeks back :eek: - didn't hurt...............EERR?:crying:

·
Registered
374 Posts
Speilberg, eat ya heart out!!

Ok, here we go. Some laps from Sepang on the last track day, pretty boring for those who have seen this before however it is new teritory for the likes of Boycie.

Note Andrew i use 6th gear!:twofinger

Will take a while to download (90MB) and there is no sound (mic jac was unplugged, anyway - i put some music from the popular hit parade over the top!

http://s20.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0L5VKX8Y2GBRI03J80GAEU9SXB

And yes Poul, most of it is you

·
Registered
560 Posts
Nice....

How do you make 80MB out to be 90MB??? :p

Nice work mate!
Except having to tilt my head to the left for most of the time while viewing it.... :rolleyes: :D

Also, you could have spared us those shots of your crotch!!:hurl: :twofinger

·
Registered
315 Posts
Nice one Will

Pity the camera was at 35% to make the right turns look tighter...

But great editing, sound etc. Must have taken a while. What camera harness are you using? - some pro angles there.

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
My neck hurts from leaning but...

Looks great Will..... am a bit worried about you stealing some of my angles though!!!

What about the nutcase leaving the pits and sweeping across you to the outside :rolleyes:

This one of mine is from Jan 04, don't think you were around to see it?? Low res so only about 13mb.

Link to Download

·
Registered
374 Posts
I Like!

Great Vid GD.

Have they changed the pit lane at PI, Sorry PHILLIP ISLAND? Don't recognise some of it

What about the nutcase leaving the pits and sweeping across you to the outside
He'll Learn, hopefully i won't be his tutor!

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
Spot on

P.I was purchased earlier this year by a wealthy trucking company owner (Lindsey Fox - Linfox) and they have made quite a few changes already.

From: http://bikes.grandprix.com.au/news_features/latest_news/the_new_phillip_island_grand_prix_circuit

Changes have been made all around the 4.4km track. Major works have been done on the Pit Exit and Pit Entry, safety barriers have been moved further back from the track in several places, new and bigger run-offs and gravel traps have been created and new tyre walls built.

Indeed, 30,000 tyres were brought in to form new safety walls.

There has also been 12,500 tonnes of river gravel trucked in to form the new gravel traps, which are crucial in slowing up competitors who run off the circuit.

The track upgrade has also seen 1.5 km of new kerbing installed.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts