Sportbike World banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,052 Posts
jamesjweg said:
For those of you who are thinking about stopping by the new Barber museum or track near birmingham, I just spent the weekend there with the BMW RA rally, words fail to describe that place.

James.
i'm not sure i understand completely.

is this a museum on people who cut hair? do they actually have a museum like that? whywould someone want ot go to that? there are actually "famous" barbers?

and does "words fail to describe" mean the place sucked?

i'm not being nieve either, i really don't understand.

·
Strength and Honor
6,144 Posts
I'm actually missing that one too. Perhaps there's a whole display on band-aids :twofinger

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Re: Re: Barber in Birmingham

monkey said:
i'm not sure i understand completely.

is this a museum on people who cut hair? do they actually have a museum like that? whywould someone want ot go to that? there are actually "famous" barbers?

and does "words fail to describe" mean the place sucked?

i'm not being nieve either, i really don't understand.
It far from sucked, it's totally kick ass.

http://www.barbermotorsports.com/

One more thing, Mr. Barber is a really cool guy, I got to meet him at the museum.

·
Registered
3,052 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Barber in Birmingham

jamesjweg said:
It far from sucked, it's totally kick ass.

http://www.barbermotorsports.com/

One more thing, Mr. Barber is a really cool guy, I got to meet him at the museum.
o.k. its official. NOW i TRUELY feel like an idiot (i guess my mom was right).:laughing:

and here i was actually wondering why anyone would want to go look at old barber stuff (combs, scissors, etc...)?

i guess acceptance is part of healing. yes, my name is monkey and i am a :loser:

·
Registered
6,400 Posts
Saw some large pictures of the bikes at the Barber Museum, on another board, & man do they ever have a collection along with something like 3 floors. I could spend all day there just looking at the bikes.

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Smitty said:
Saw some large pictures of the bikes at the Barber Museum, on another board, & man do they ever have a collection along with something like 3 floors. I could spend all day there just looking at the bikes.
I think it was 5 floors, and I did. A real dream for a bike nut like me. Btw, you can seea good part of the track from the museum, go when there is a race if you can.

James.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts