Sportbike World banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All, Paul here from the UK, Dorset actually...had some spoon in a souped up sports car try and drag me away from the lights today in Poole...was a TVR or something, looked like a quick car, and was to some degree...I let him get about ten feet in front of me then pulled the throttle back on the bandit, and blew him away...absolutely blitzed him!! Was very satisfying...shows you what a wolf in sheeps clothing the bandit is, especially with the half fairing as it looks like a boring old touring bike...was grinning from ear to ear for an hour after!! And it is a beautiful sunny day here today which made things even nicer...always glad I bought my bandit, now even more so...still grinning!!!!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Hi, since joining this site an attempt to audit me is ongoing by a firm called David Christian Law, they have tried to get my bank details by posing as gumtree officials, and gumtree buyers too, sneaky bastards, absolutely bogus, thankfully I live in the UK, and can be checked out as much as you like as I am a straight bloke...I only have one bike, have no money in my bank account, and am in receipt of benefits, am disabled, so fuck the system!!! audit away, as much as you want, but make sure the person you are auditing is am American citizen first you brainless scum!!!
Still enjoying the bandit!!Woohoo!!

Attachments

1 - 2 of 2 Posts