Sportbike World banner

After his last post, how does everyone feel bout olson?

• Ban Him

Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Let him Stay

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Keep giving him hell, and see how long he takes it

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Sneak over to his house and paint hi bike pink

Votes: 8 36.4%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
7,448 Posts
I think you're too late. I think Jester's done the deed already.

Damn shame, I was just beginning to like him, especially after he offered to let me blow him. ;)

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
damn That was fast, cya olson, we'll miss you.

Now i wonder how long it takes him to come back?

·
Registered
4,230 Posts
How about let him stay until the "Good Price on Plastics" thread. It shouldn't take long.

·
Registered
101 Posts
I'm guessing this was his first time on a message board and probably felt a little intimidated, especially being new. I'm not making excuses for him, his attitude is all wrong. Both here and on a bike.

Ah, what am I sayin', BAN HIM.

·
Registered
8,798 Posts
There are very few people I thought were worth banning. And honestly, I would let him stay. Sooner or later I hope he would have stopped being so defensive and figured out what we are all about. I got the feeling he got into the whole "They are all against me" thing, not realizing its the same advice we give all new riders. But I would have closed that thread if I had mod powers...

Still the idea of painting his bike pink... thats a favorite...

Oh, the guy does have a sence of humor.. that picture for sideways was priceless :D

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I think deep down i created this poll so there would be one thread of olson bashing, instead of three dif. places i had to look to keep up.

Oh, and i voted for pink!

·
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph
6,323 Posts
I think he was lookin for trouble.. no doubt about it.. if you really read through all the posts he was itchen for a reason to come back and act macho...LOL.. what you lack in reality you try to make up for on the internet... back to your deepfryer momma's boy... :p

E.

·
Registered
264 Posts
DreamRyder said:
I think he was lookin for trouble.. no doubt about it.. if you really read through all the posts he was itchen for a reason to come back and act macho...LOL.. what you lack in reality you try to make up for on the internet... back to your deepfryer momma's boy... :p

E.
....deepfryer......Oh, thats priceless!
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

·
Registered
1,820 Posts
Did I miss something? I was keeping along with his ZX-10R topic, and the last post he made was how much he appreciated izzy's advice, why would that get him banned? His previous comments were not his best, but the last one didn't seem offensive.

·
Registered
1,820 Posts
cookeetree said:
Sorry, mate, popcorn's all been eaten.

What are we going to do for sport now???

Z - check out the finale of the "Oh I got it" thread.
Ya, I just got back from reading the entire thread... looked like he took a real shine on you. something about his john hancock. :p

·
Registered
7,448 Posts
sidewaysducati said:
I don't know. I was having a lot of fun with Olson.:(
We didn't even get to see his video. I'm sure it would've included a personal message for you.

Z - Just when he offers to let me blow him, he disappears. Talk about giving me a complex! I mustn't be any good. :p

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
cookeetree said:
We didn't even get to see his video. I'm sure it would've included a personal message for you.
Hehe. I can't believe how few people caught on to what was going on in that thread. He actually thought I believed he didn't have a bike even after that pic. HAHA!

·
Registered
1,820 Posts
cookeetree said:

Z - Just when he offers to let me blow him, he disappears. Talk about giving me a complex! I mustn't be any good. :p
too bad... you should've told him you're a priest who could 'release' him.

·
Registered
7,448 Posts
sidewaysducati said:
Hehe. I can't believe how few people caught on to what was going on in that thread. He actually thought I believed he didn't have a bike even after that pic. HAHA!
Mate, you deserve an Oscar for your performance in that thread!

Z - :laughing:

1 - 20 of 58 Posts