Discussion Starter #8
Re: Re: Bagger on a chopper(jtown0

Inky said:
Hahahaha. Bagger's face................"My v-max would eat this for lunch!"
and then by the way fellas what is for lunch;) :p :twofinger

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
I liked that chopper alot. I did later in the evening sit on the new Rocket and it will drag a V-Max backwards.

Asked all ready and wife said "no".:rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
Bummer...........can't wait to sit on a Rocket. Jason should be easily pursuaded to let us have a test ride. Bribery is a good thing!

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
Inky said:
Bummer...........can't wait to sit on a Rocket. Jason should be easily pursuaded to let us have a test ride. Bribery is a good thing!
lil thread digging..but get ya ass out here...there is a mildly customized R1 waiting....and possibly a Chop with enough HP and torque to make ya think twice about wanting more.....

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
Judge said:
lil thread digging..but get ya ass out here...there is a mildly customized R1 waiting....and possibly a Chop with enough HP and torque to make ya think twice about wanting more.....
I don't think GTR will mind some thread digging. It's just about as slow here as the Triumph board.........I've seen R1's , even nicely painted ones............and if you have something that puts out 146 foot pounds of torque, then you need to start manufacturing that ASAP!:twofinger :twofinger

·
Registered
10 Posts
been a long time since i've been on this site. surfin around and saw your pic of a bike that fits rich's fat ass!!!!:D :twofinger
he's my brother-in-law. my poor sister!
nothin but love for ya bagger!!!! :cheers:

·
Registered
505 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
hortont said:
been a long time since i've been on this site. surfin around and saw your pic of a bike that fits rich's fat ass!!!!:D :twofinger
he's my brother-in-law. my poor sister!
nothin but love for ya bagger!!!! :cheers:
Ask Rich about the gob;) If I had photos of that i'd be getting weeekly payments from him:twofinger

·
Registered
262 Posts
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Remember the good ole days!

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
Summer, I miss it already and it is only the first day of winter.:rolleyes: I want a Borget (spelling) chopper now that I viewed those pics again.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 51 Posts